Down jacket manufacturer and supplierWith the progress of the times, various industries have developed quite fast, but the safety of some jobs is getting lower and lower. If you don’t pay attention, you may cause some harm to the body. Therefore, some jobs must use protective clothing. At present, there are many types of protective clothing, and the most common are medical protective clothing and chemical protective clothing (chemical protective clothing). However, many people cannot always distinguish these two types of protective clothing. In response to such problems, collars and labor protection Net technology introduces medical protective clothing and chemical protective clothing separately:
The biggest difference between medical protective clothing and chemical protective clothing is that medical protective clothing is mainly used in the medical and health industry, and chemical protective clothing is mostly used in chemical, laboratory, and other fields; medical protective clothing and chemical protective clothing can protect harmful substances The nature is different.
Medical protective clothing
Rescue in the CDC
1. Medical protective clothing is the work clothes of medical personnel, which isolates bacteria, harmful ultra-fine dust, acid solution, salt solution, and keeps the environment clean.
2. The main purpose of medical protective clothing is to prevent the penetration of water, harmful or toxic chemicals, or blood or body fluids that may carry pathogens. This is because medical personnel often come in contact with infectious agents during a medical emergency. Pathogens' blood and body fluids are therefore required to have good barrier properties. Effectively isolate pathogens to ensure the safety of medical personnel.
3.The material of medical protective clothing is mainly polypropylene non-woven fabric, which can prevent static electricity, has better air permeability, does not accumulate a lot of water vapor, has a smooth surface, is not contaminated with some chemical substances, and some solid dust It won't stick, so it can isolate many poisonous bacteria. And the texture is soft, it is more comfortable to wear on the body, non-combustible, non-toxic, non-irritating, and harmless to the skin.
Wear chemical protective clothing for emergency rescue chemical leakage
1. The chemical protective clothing has ultrasonic welding seams to effectively prevent the intrusion of chemical liquids and can prevent a variety of chemical substances. Moreover, it is flexible, comfortable to wear, and durable.
2. The chemical protective clothing is quite strong and is one of the most important chemical protection properties. The so-called thermal insulation is that protective clothing has better slowing and preventing heat from being transferred to the body, which can let people in high-temperature environments. safe job. Because large area burns are mainly caused by people's clothes catching fire, most fire protective clothing requires flame retardancy.
3. Chemical resistance refers to preventing various chemicals from penetrating and penetrating and preventing chemicals from eroding our skin. Physical mechanical properties refer to bending resistance, wear resistance, tear strength, impact resistance, and compression resistance.
4. Chemical protective clothing is suitable for chemical manufacturing, chemical processing, chemical transportation, spraying pesticides, food industry processing, and other places.
Through the above, I recognize that everyone has a certain understanding of the difference between medical protective clothing and chemical protective clothing. These two protective clothing have certain differences in terms of characteristics and uses, so in use, you must Work environment selection. In addition, it should also be noted that protective clothing belongs to special labor protection products, in order to ensure quality, we must choose to obtain a genuine LA safety standard logo.
The latest medical protective clothing is available. Any order pls contact us Ruiniu Down jacket manufacturer and supplierTags: chemical protective clothing, medical protective clothing